This lovely semi-detached family home is located in the most beautiful location in Ypenburg, 'Biesland'. A beautiful spacious and bright garden-oriented living room, with 5 immaculate bedrooms, a modern kitchen, 2 full bathrooms and cloakroom toilet.
There is a spacious garden around with morning, afternoon and evening sun with lots of privacy. On site there is ample parking space and another garage.
The house is located in the cozy residential area 'Biesland', in a child-friendly, car-free street. The Delftse Hout recreation area starts 100 meters from the house, which gives an experience of living in the green countryside. You can cycle to the city center of Delft in 10 minutes via the Delftse Hout. There are sufficient primary and secondary schools in the area, including international education. Nearly all sports facilities are available nearby.
• Front garden with ample parking on site and a garage
• Spacious hall with meter cupboard, toilet with wash-hand basin, large storage cupboards and stairs to 1st floor
• Modern kitchen with various built-in appliances and patio doors to the garden
• Kitchen appliances: induction hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, double ovens, combi- microwave, extractor fan.
• Spacious dual aspect living room with patio doors to the garden laid to lawn, flower beds and terraces that optimize places in the sun and shade throughout the day
• Spacious landing
• 3 double bedrooms with 2 with fitted wardrobes
• First bright sunny bathroom with bath, washbasin and second toilet
• Spacious landing
• 2 double bedrooms
• Second sunny bathroom with shower, washbasin and third toilet
• Concealed area washing machine and dryer
• Loft ladder to the attic floor with large headroom
• There is the possibility to make a fixed staircase to this floor
• Free parking in the district
• Well insulated house with district heating
Living area: 177 m2, this includes the attic floor of 15 m2
Content: 608 m2
Plot: 253 m2
Year of construction: 2008
The house is fully insulated and is connected to district heating.
Delivery in consultation.
The 'Biesland' district has an active neighborhood association, is very childfriendly and is beautifully laid out with nature and wildlife. There are primary schools and in the immediate vicinity you can practice various sports: a dance school, hockey, football, tennis, horse riding, golf and even cricket. Recreation area 'De Delftse Hout' borders directly on the district. The center of Delft can be reached by bicycle in 10 minutes via this park. For daily shopping there is the shopping center in Ypenburg or 'de Parade' in Nootdorp. In about 15 minutes by bike is Ypenburg station with good connections to The Hague, Rotterdam, Utrecht and Amsterdam. The Nootdorp Centrum tram stop to The Hague is approximately 7 minutes away.