A gorgeous detached house, built in modern style with a very luxurious finish, situated in one of the nicest sites in the popular neighbourhood ‘BIESLAND’. A wonderful clear view and lots of natural light owing to the large windows. The living room has a ceiling height of over 5m/16ft owing to the mezzanine. Living, working, and sleeping are all possible on the ground floor. A garden with lots of privacy wraps around the house, the first floor has a spacious rooftop terrace with a panoramic view.
The lay out of the house is ideal, it has 5 bed/study rooms and two luxurious bathrooms. There’s a garage and ample parking space on private property.
The house is situated in the pleasant neighbourhood ‘Biesland’, in a street that is safe for children and low-traffic. Recreation area Delftse Hout is only 100m/328ft away, which makes it seem like living in the green countryside. The city centre of Delft is only 10 minutes by bike through the Delftse Hout. There are ample elementary and high schools in the vicinity, even international education. Almost all sports facilities are close by.
• Spacious hallway with a separate toilet with sink, a cloakroom, meter cupboard, and extra storage cupboard
• Living room with gorgeous high windows and a fireplace
• Luxurious and modern gloss painted white kitchen with built-in appliances
• Siematic kitchen appliances: induction stove, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven, microwave, hood
• Utility room with location for washer and dryer
• Sliding French door to the architecturally landscaped garden with various terraces with sun and shadow spots
during the entire day
• Study facing the street with own entrance
• Bedroom with built-in closets and an adjoining bathroom, luxuriously fitted with a walk-in shower, whirlpool, and
• Beautiful staircase to the first floor
• Access to the spacious rooftop terrace with a green panoramic view, a wonderful lounge spot.
• Two spacious bedrooms
• Possibility of a third bedroom instead of current open lounge space.
• Second bathroom with bath/shower combination, washbasin, and second toilet.
• It is allowed to build a second floor
• Spacious garage with parking space on private property
• Free parking in the neighbourhood
• Well-insulated house with district heating
Living area: 177m²/1905ft², garage 18m²/193ft²
Plot: 467m²/5026ft², rooftop terrace 55m²/592ft²
Year of construction: 2008
The house is well-maintained, fully insulated.
Floorheating and it has district heating
Transfer subject to agreement.
The 'Biesland' district has an active neighborhood association, is very childfriendly and is beautifully laid out with nature and wildlife. There are primary schools and in the immediate vicinity you can practice various sports: a dance school, hockey, football, tennis, horse riding, golf and even cricket. Recreation area 'De Delftse Hout' borders directly on the district. The center of Delft can be reached by bicycle in 10 minutes via this park. For daily shopping there is the shopping center in Ypenburg or 'de Parade' in Nootdorp. In about 15 minutes by bike is Ypenburg station with good connections to The Hague, Rotterdam, Utrecht and Amsterdam. The Nootdorp Centrum tram stop to The Hague is approximately 7 minutes away.
LOCATION IN THE AREA
'Biesland' is easily accessible and very centrally located in the Randstad, near arterial roads A4 and A13. Hub cities are quickly accessible via car, with Rotterdam 20 minutes away, The Hague 10 minutes, Utrecht 45 minutes, and Amsterdam 50 minutes. Airport Schiphol is 40 minutes away, and airport Rotterdam-The Hague 15 minutes. The Technical University of Delft and the business parks of Delft and Rijswijk are within cycling distance.