This gorgeous one-of-a-kind detached villa is located on one of the best plots in the popular residential area Bosweide. The house is situated in a green, park-like environment which will make you feel like you are living in the woods.
The villa has a bright living room with a lot of windows, French doors providing access to the southwest facing backyard, and the spacious kitchen is semi open. The garden wraps around the house and has a lot of privacy because of its location near the woodland. The house has five spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms. There is a driveway with space for multiple cars, and a garage.
The location, residential area Bosweide, is superb. Bosweide is a popular and beautiful spacious residential area with lots of greenery, winding roads, and space between the houses. It gives the residents the outdoor living feeling but is situated on the edge of The Hague with a direct connection to the arterial roads A4, A12, and A13. The neighbourhood is child friendly. Elementary and middle schools, as well as international education, are located nearby. The neighbourhood provides access to nearly all types of sports facilities.
- Spacious hallway with toilet with sink, meter cupboard, and staircase to first floor
- Large living room with lots of windows and French doors to the garden
- Modern kitchen with built-in equipment
- Built-in equipment: induction cooker, oven, hood, fridge/freezer, and dishwasher
- The sunny garden has various options for seating in the sun or the shadow
- Four spacious bedrooms, one with a built-in closet
- Bathroom with bathtub, spacious shower, and double sink
- Separate second toilet
- Spacious landing with position for washer and dryer
- Fifth bedroom
- Second bathroom with shower, sink, and toilet
- Lots of storage space behind the knee walls
- Spacious garage with parking on private property
- Well insulated house with district heating
Living area: 172m2/1851ft2 plus 17m2/182ft2 garage Volume: 604m3/21330ft3 Plot size: 542m2/5834ft2
Year of construction: 2001 The house is well-maintained and completely insulated Transfer subject to agreement
BOSWEIDE The neighbourhood ‘BOSWEIDE’ is child friendly and beautifully landscaped. Elementary schools, middle schools, and various sports clubs are in the vicinity, as well as the British School. The daily errands can be taken care of in the mall of Ypenburg or shopping centre ‘de Parade’ in Nootdorp. Bus and tram connections are available and arterial roads A4, A12, and A13 are easy to reach. Bosweide is located very centrally and easily accessible in the Randstad. Hub cities are quickly accessible via car, with Rotterdam within 20 minutes, The Hague within 10 minutes, Utrecht within 45 minutes, and Amsterdam within 50 minutes. Airport Schiphol is 40 minutes away, and airport Rotterdam-The Hague 15 minutes. It is also possible to access various locations by bicycle.