This well-maintained monumental double floor appartment of approximately 130m²/1400ft² with a 12m²/129ft² rooftop terrace is situated in the historic centre of Delft.
The Markt and various restaurants, cafes, and shops are within walking distance.
The house has three bedrooms and a nice, sheltered rooftop terrace. The original year of construction is around 1585.
Entrance, hall, meter cupboard, staircase.
Landing, seperate wall-mounted toilet with sink. French doors to the particularly light en spacious living room fitted with oak flooring. The front of the house has a gorgeous view on the lovely Delftse canal. The living room has a front part, middle part, and a kitchen in the expanded back part. The kitchen is modern and is fitted with built-in appliances. The rooftop terrace of around 12m²/129ft² can be reached through the kitchen.
Landing with dormer, built-in closet with space for a washing machine. Three spacious bedrooms. Modern bathroom with bathtub, toilet, shower, and sink.
- Rijksmonument (National monument);
- Central heating;
- Living area approximately 130m²/1400ft²
- Volume 440m³/15538m³
- For rent to max two people or a couple, no students;
- 1 month deposit to be paid before the start of the lease;
- No statements will be made regarding the allocation policy;
- Minimum 1 year lease;
- If the lease is terminated, the tenants are entitled to two months to find another place;
- No pets;
- No smoking and no alterations are to be made to the rented space.