A beautiful spacious canal house situated on one of the most gorgeous and calmest canals in Delft, the Vlamingstraat. Stately and tasteful, with authentic details like a separate ensuite, panel doors, and decorated ceilings with a ceiling height of more than 3.5 meters/11 feet. The house has four spacious bedrooms and a modern kitchen and bathroom. The large backyard with midday and evening sun can be reached through the dining room, via a modern glass front with folding doors.
The location in the Vlamingstraat is ideal, calm canal side living with all facilities within reach. The nicest specialty shops, galleries, restaurants, and bars are situated in this popular northern area of the historic centre. The cosy Doelenplein square is around the corner and recreational areas the Schie and the Delftse Hout are within walking distance. The train station and the tram stops are only 10 minutes away by foot. Parking is available alongside the canal or in the direct vicinity with a parking permit. The highway is fast and easy to reach.
• beautiful long hallway entrance
• wardrobe, toilet with sink, staircase cupboard, meter cupboard
• living room with view on the canal, gas fireplace, separate ensuite
• spacious expanded (2001) dining room and glass front with folding doors leading to the backyard
• modern kitchen with built-in appliances
• large backyard with afternoon and evening sun and two storages
• two spacious bedrooms
• bathroom with bathtub, shower, bathroom cabinet, second toilet, and floor heating
• this attic floor has a ridge height of over 4 meters/13 feet
• spacious landing with position for washer/dryer and combi boiler
• two bedrooms
• living area: 180m2/1937ft2, backyard storage space 12m2/129ft2 and 4m2/43ft2
• volume of almost 800m3/28251ft3, this shows how high the ceilings of this building are
• plot size: 175m2/1883ft2
• year of construction 1908
• transfer subject to agreement
DELFT CITY CENTRE
Delft city centre is an ideal living area. A village within a city, calm and friendly, with all facilities within walking distance. These facilities include a theatre, film theatre, cinema, and multiple restaurants, bars, and pleasant outside seating areas. Daily shopping can be done at the various specialty shops and supermarkets in the centre. The historic centre is a protected townscape because of its many characteristic canals and monumental buildings.
Recreational areas ‘De Delftse Hout’ and ‘Delfste Schie’ are located a short walk away from the city centre, and are ideal for water recreation.
Delft station and tram stops for line 1 and 19 are within walking distance, which makes it attractive for people who work in Rotterdam or The Hague. Both cities are only 15 minutes away by train.
LOCATION DELFT IN THE AREA
Delft is easily accessible and very centrally located in the Randstad, near arterial roads A4 and A13. Hub cities are quickly accessible via car, with Rotterdam within 20 minutes, The Hague within 15 minutes, Utrecht within 45 minutes, and Amsterdam within 50 minutes. Airport Schiphol is 40 minutes away, and airport Rotterdam-The Hague 15 minutes. The Delft University of Technology and the business parks of Delft and Rijswijk are within cycling distance.
Stops for tram line 1 via Rijswijk and The Hague city centre to Scheveningen beach and tram line 19 via Ypenburg and Leidschenveen to Leidschendam/Leidschenhage are within walking distance.