This stylish townhouse is listed as a national monument, and is located in a gorgeous historical place on the banks of the canal of the Oude Delft. The house has a lovely, spacious, and leafy backyard with lotsof privacy. This building has recently been completely renovated and rebuilt and is fully equipped with all modern conveniences, with many authentic details, elements and ambiance have been preserved.
The location is beautiful; the house is situated in the most gorgeous and historical part of the city centre. All facilities Delft has to offer are within walking distance: the shops, supermarktes, specialty shops, outside seating areas, restaurants, film theatre, and a theatre. The stop for tram line 1 to The Hague city centre and Scheveningen is located at a 5 minute’s walking distance, and the train station is a 10 minute walk.
• entrance with cobblestoned 'Delftse stoep'
• hallway with toilet with sink
• at the front a luxurious modern designer kitchen a view of the canal
• the kitchen is tailor-made and equipped with a ceramic marble rear wall, steam oven, combi oven, dishwasher, induction hob with integrated extractor fan, 2 fridges, 1 with vita fresh system, freezer drawer, quooker faucet
• the living-dining room with design modern gas fireplace, the beamed ceiling is high and there is a opening made to the 1st floor. The entire ground floor has an insulated concrete floor with underfloor heating.
• spacious, richly planted and walled L-shaped garden. Partly a raised terrace and sleek corten steel borders and in the back a lovely veranda. In the evening, the garden is beautifully highlighted. There is a wooden storage room with space for the garden items.
• living room with the old beamed ceiling, beautiful view of the canal and a sleek gas fireplace
• an integrated workplace in the rear of the living room
• old wooden floor on the entire floor
• Landing with a second toilet .
• two spacious bedrooms, each with its own bathroom
• first bathroom with an integrated double washbasin, double rain shower and tiled with ceramic marble
• second bathroom with a bathtub, space for the washing machine and dryer and a washbasin
• custom made sliding wall cupboards are built in with plenty of room for clothes
• original roof and frame construction in sight
• attic accessible via loft ladder. Central heating boiler combi boiler (2019)
• in 2018 renovated and in excellent condition
• National monument
• concrete ground floor with insulation and underfloor heating
• walls on the ground floor have been injected preventively
• equipped with alarm system
• the building is free of asbestos (certified)
• the garden is equipped with an irrigation and drainage system with timer
The living area is 175 m2
Volume: 651 m3 this shows the enormous size and perception of the house because of the heights.
Plot: 156 m2
Year of construction: 1660, renovation in 2018
Commissioning in consultation
DELFT CITY CENTRE
Delft city centre is an ideal living area. A village within a city, calm and friendly, wit hall facilities within walking distance. These facilities include a theatre, film theatre, cinema, and multiple restaurants, bars, and pleasant outside seating areas. Daily shopping can be done at the various specialty shops and supermarkets in the centre. The historic centre is a protected townscape because of its many characteristic canals and monumental buildings.Recreational areas ‘De Delftse Hout’ and ‘Delftse Schie’ are located a short walk away from the city centre, and are ideal for water recreation.Delft train station and tram stops for lines 1 and 19 are within walking distance, Good parking availibility with parking permit: the cost of a permit for the first car is €170,00 per jaar. A visitor’s permit is €37,05 per 200 hours, with a maximum of 600 hours per year.
LOCATION IN DELFT IN THE AREA
Delft is easily accessible and very centrally located in theRandstad, near arterial roads A4 and A13. Hub cities are quickly accessible by car, with Rotterdam within 20 minutes, The Hague within 15 minutes, Utrecht within 45 minutes, and Amsterdam within 50 minutes. Airport Schiphol is 40 minutes away, and airportRotterdam-The Hague is 15 minutes away. The Delft University of Technology and the business parks of Delft and Rijswijk are within cycling distance. Stops for tram line 1 via Rijswijk and The Hague city centre to Scheveningen beach and tram line 19 via Ypenburg and Leidschenveen to Leidschenhage are within a walking distance.