For rent: newly completed gorgeous apartment!
The new-build project ‘Guldenwater’ in the Van Leeuwenhoek quarter has been completed recently. The apartment is located on the ground floor and equipped with all modern amenities.
The location of the apartment complex is very central and close to the train station. It is situated in a new area of Delft where living, working, and activity all meet.
Entrance through a closed doorway with videophone system, mailboxes, hallway, elevator, and staircase.
Front door to the apartment, built-in storage with position for the washing machine, heat pump, and boiler. Toilet with sink, modern bathroom with walk-in shower and bathroom cabinet fitted with sink and drawers. Small stairs to the living room of approximately 35m2/376ft2. The living room is spacious and especially light. Access to the indoor balcony or loggia. The open kitchen is new and well equipped with a microwave oven, induction stove, dishwasher, hood, and a fridge/freezer. Spacious bedroom (5.18x2.97m/16.99x9.15ft), walk-in closet.
Transfer subject to agreement, but possible at short notice.
Rental price €1250, -- a month excluding parking spot. The rental price does not include the use of electrics, heating, and (hot) water, tv/internet, and municipal taxes.
- Rental period at least 1 year;
- Minimum deposit of 1 month’s rent;
- Rental price does not include electrics, water, and municipal taxes;
- Rental agreement in accordance with the Raad voor Onroerende Zaken-model (Council for Immovable Property);
- Fully insulated: triple glazing, heat recovery system, solar panels;
- Fully fitted with floor heating;
- Private parking space available, can be rented separately at € 150, -- a month;
- Not available for students;
- Smoking is not allowed;
- No pets allowed;
- No statements made regarding the allocation policy;
- The tenants will not be charged with mediation fees;
- Rent must be in the landlord’s account by the first of the month in question.